LAPCO FR™ gold label 88/12 uniform shirts are the peak of comfort and durability. These shirts simplify work life and include many features for compliance and comfort.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color-matched buttons.
- Uniform styling with back pleat for ease of movement.
- FABRIC 7oz. 88/12 Cotton-Nylon Blend with a Moisture Management Finish
- SAFETY ATPV 8.9 cal/cm² HRC/CAT 2 NFPA 70 E UL Classified ASTM F1506 UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by P/L Welder in Alamogordo