Use the "Welding Finger" to steady parts for tack welding. Safe and convenient.
Grasshopper, Magnetic, 7.5"
Steady small parts, such as: bolts, nuts, and thin plates for tack welding at odd angles with full welding clearance. No other device can do what the grasshopper does.
- Spring-loaded arm self-adjusts for repetitious work holding
- Pinpoint holding provides maximum clearance for tack welds
- Adjustable V-pad base adapts to: round, square, flat, and angles surfaces
- Slide arm to adjust hold down force
- Brass contacts are ideal for stainless steel jobs
- clamp assembly swings 360º on the base
- Length: 7.5", Width: 2.5", Height: 3.5"
- Magnetic pull force: 18lbs.
- Includes: brass tip, magnetic v-pad base
- Use the dots under the picture to scroll to additional pictures
Supplied by PL Welder in Capitan, NM