LAPCO FR™ advanced comfort 88/12 uniform shirts are UL Classified NFPA 2112 & ASTM F1506 to ensure you are safe and compliant in many hazardous environments. These shirts simplify your work wardrobe and increase comfort, even in the some of the most harsh conditions.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color matched FR buttons and button-down collar, for a professional look.
- Uniform styling with back pleat for ease of movement.
- FABRIC 7oz. Advanced Comfort, 88% Pima Cotton/ 12% Nylon Blend Twill with an UltraSoft Finish
- SAFETY ATPV 8.3 cal/cm² HRC/CAT 2 NFPA 70 E UL Classified ASTM F1506 UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by PL Welder in Alamogordo