LAPCO FR™ flame-resistant hi-visibility uniform shirts give you the comfort and safety you have come to expect, plus added features to make sure you stand out in low visibility conditions.
- 360° Visibility.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color matched FR buttons.
- Uniform styling with a back pleat for ease of movement.
- 3M Scotchlite™ segmented reflective material to meet your visibility needs.
- Moisture management finish keeps you cool and dry.
- FABRIC 7oz. FR 100% Cotton with Moisture Management Finish
- SAFETY ATPV 8.7 cal/cm² HRC/CAT 2 NFPA 70E ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | TYPE R | CLASS 3
Supplied by PL Welder in Alamogordo