LAPCO FR™ welding shirts have the snaps and heavier materials that welders prefer. Welders do their best, most consistent work when they are comfortable in position and protected. Designed for welders by welders. These welding shirts simplify work life while including myriad features for protection, compliance, and comfort.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- White Pearl Snap front placket, pocket, and cuff closures.
- FABRIC 9oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Twill with a Moisture Management Finish
- SAFETY ATPV 13.2 cal/cm² HRC/CAT 2 NFPA 70 E UL Classified ASTM F1506 UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by PL Welder in Alamogordo