The Super Magenta Drop-In Lens gives even better flare reduction than the Super Blue, and it enhances the color and visual clarity of your work. We call this the Super Magenta lens, and it is to be used ONLY in addition to your standard welding shade. The filter lens will add about 1/2 of a shade, so you can use it with your normal welding lens. DO NOT USE THIS AS A STAND ALONE LENS!!! PERMANENT EYE DAMAGE CAN AND MOST LIKELY WILL OCCUR IF USED ALONE!!!
- To be used along with your standard welding shade.
- Erases the yellow and orange colors of the spectrum while enhancing the other colors.
- Gives you that perfect vision.
- Great clarity, color separation and excellent view while using this lens.
- Protect it from spatter, as acrylic will pit if spatter hits it.
- With proper care, this lens should give you years of trouble free service.
- To clean, rinse the lens with water before drying off with a clean, soft cloth or new paper towel. This lens will scratch if mixed in a tool kit without being covered, so if you are going to store it, it’s a good idea to keep it covered or in the envelope it was shipped in.
Supplied by PL Welder in Capitan, NM