- Patented, unique, reverse action clamping pliers
- Jaws move in opposite directions to push against two surfaces.
- Made of heat treated alloy steel for strength and durability.
- Applications: fit brackets, glue base board, correct over bent,
insert panel into U Channel, align holes, break weld, cabinet work,
straighten warped deck, fence fitting, separate joints, expanding action
- Over all length 6 1/2"
- Clamping pressure 500 lbs
- Thread 5/16-18
- Min. 1"
- Stroke 3/4"
- Because of stocking issues - if product isn't in stock it could take 2-3 weeks for delivery
Supplied by PL Welder in Capitan, NM