Fitter Grips - This welder's pipe clamp was originally made by a
welder for up to 4" pipes in very tight spaced coils. His fitter could
not be in the same space so he made the first clamp. It was so useful
that he started making some of the clamps for sale. Sometime later he
put them in production and began to offer them for sale as pipe welding
- This clamp will leave your hands free to work on adjusting high-lo
- Built for 2" to 4" pipe sizes.
- Fitter Grips enable you to fit a fitting to pipe, and fitting to fitting in three easy steps:
- Adjusting high/low
- Holding the fitting
- When fitting flanges to other fitting be sure when holding flange
with holding arm to put hooked end into flange bolt hole, flange will
now be secure.
- To level some fittings a small 5" pocket level will be required
because the holding arm will be over top and too close to the part of
the fitting to be leveled with a torpedo level