Circle Wiz Cutting Attachments, Head Diameter 1.115 - 1.180"
- For use with conventional torches to cut small to medium holes in plate or pipe.
- It is especially handy for cutting out the holes for matching saddle cuts, weldolets and threadolets
- Made of finished high quality steel
- The universal bushing will adapt to any size or make of conventional cutting torch
- Bushing ID 41/64" (.640)
- Will cut holes from 5/8" to 8" in diameter
- For larger circles buy the Chariot Cutting Guide 24219
- Simply slide the center pin along the hex arm to attain the proper radius of hole desired.
- Place the sharpened point in your center mark and you are ready to cut
Supplied by PL Welder in Capitan, New Mexico