Large Magnetic Center Head
- Has a one piece "Y" shaped body design with a 2 1/2° increment degree dial that turns 360°
- The degree dial has a built-in vial for leveling the tool at various angles.
- The hardened center punch marks your set position by taping with a hammer (vial and center punch are replaceable for lasting service)
- Magnets in the legs will free up the users' hands for a safer and more accurate layout mark
- Use them to establish and mark a centerline at any angle around the circumference on a pipe or tank or as a protractor level
- For pipe 10" and larger
Supplied by PL Welder in Capitan, New Mexico