Flange Wizard Two Hole Threaded Pins - small - set of 2
- Fits flanges with holes 1/2" to 1-7/16"
- All models are machine from hardened steel to make a very sturdy and lasting tool.
- We use double lead fast threads instead of ACME threads because they are as fast, if not faster, to screw on and more importantly, we have found that ACME threads tend to loosen, and don’t hold job as secure as our double lead fast threads.
- Models 42050-TM, 42050-T and 42050-TL have one pin that has a 360° vial for easier vertical leveling that just “snap” in and out for easy replacement.
- The 42050-TXL model fits flanges with hole sizes to 2-7/8? in diameter.
- Made in the USA