StrongHandTools Grounding Clamps
The groove design on the copperhead seals out weld spatter and
reduces particle buildup. Side screw provides a secure cable connection.
Ground Hog body rotates for cable positioning.
- Rated at 450 AMPS @ 60% duty cycle (with 2/0 cable)
- Prevents current restriction and allows complete current transfer.
- Controls the electrical current by isolating the contact surface and the cable connection.
- Get a smooth, continuous arc with no fade, and no heat transfer while improving cble life, and reducing power consumption.
- Throat depth: 3 1/2"
- Max Capacity: 2 1/2"
- Tapped Hole 3/8-16
- Clamping Pressure 400 lbs.
- Over all length 11"
- Because of stocking issues - if product isn't in stock it could take 2-3 weeks for delivery
Supplied by PL Welder in Capitan, NM