LAPCO FR™ gold label 88/12 uniform shirts are the peak of comfort and
durability. These shirts simplify work life and include many features
for compliance and comfort.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color-matched buttons.
- Uniform styling with a back pleat for ease of movement.
- 6oz. 88/12 Cotton-Nylon Blend with a Moisture Management Finish
- Safety: ATPV 8.8 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified NFPA 2112, UL Classified ASTM F1506
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer (normally 2-5 day delivery)