LAPCO FR uniform shirts keep you cool, dry, and safe.
These high-value, functional shirts are built durable for work life and
include many features for compliance and comfort.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on the pockets, pocket flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color-matched FR buttons.
- Button-down collar.
- Uniform styling with a back pleat for ease of movement.
- Fabric: 7oz. Flame-Resistant 100% Cotton Twill with Moisture Management Finish
- Safety: ATPV 8.7 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified ASTM F1506, UL Classified NFPA 2112
Gray-IGR7, Khaki-IKH7, Navy-INV7, Medium Blue-IMB7, Orange-IORA7, Red-IRE7, Royal-IRO7
Sizing chart: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1205/5216/files/Sizing_charts_FINAL_2022.pdf?v=1644616588
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer (normally 2-5 day delivery)