LAPCO FR™ advanced comfort 88/12 uniform shirts are UL Classified
NFPA 2112 & ASTM F1506 to ensure you are safe and compliant in many
hazardous environments. These shirts simplify your work wardrobe and
increase comfort, even in some of the harshest conditions.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color-matched FR buttons.
- Button-down collar for a professional look.
- Uniform styling with a back pleat for ease of movement.
- Fabric:7oz. Advanced Comfort, 88% Pima Cotton/ 12% Nylon Blend Twill with an UltraSoft Finish
- Safety: ATPV 8.3 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified ASTM F1506, UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer (normally 2-5 day delivery)