LAPCO FR™ flame-resistant hi-visibility uniform shirts give you the
comfort and safety you have come to expect, plus added features to make
sure you stand out in low visibility conditions.
- 360° Visibility.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color-matched FR buttons.
- Uniform styling with a back pleat for ease of movement.
- 3M Scotchlite™ segmented reflective material to meet your visibility needs.
- Moisture management finish keeps you cool and dry.
- Fabric: 7oz. FR 100% Cotton with Moisture Management Finish
- Safety: ATPV 8.7 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Compliant | TYPE R | CLASS 3, UL Classified NFPA 2112, UL Classified ASTM F1506
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer (normally 2 - 5 day delivery)