LAPCO FR utility jackets are made to keep you comfortable in the most
trying environments. These jackets are constructed for long-wear using
only the highest quality components.
- Elastic at the back of the waist.
- Two front pockets.
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple-needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Pair with a matching 7oz. FR Utility Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
- Fabric: 7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Outer Shell & 7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Lining
- Safety:ATPV 24 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer