LAPCO FR flame-resistant canvas jeans keep you safe on the worksite
with a tough yet lightweight basketweave canvas material made of 88%
cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon. Westex’s UltraSoft® finish lends a
smooth hand to these pants that are made to withstand hard work.
- Mid-rise, straight-leg pants.
- Relaxed fit through seat and thighs.
- Non-conductive button closure.
- Traditional 5-pocket style front & back pockets.
- Utility pocket on the left leg.
- Low profile, inset side entry slit pocket with zip closure on the right leg.
- Triple-needle stitching on outseams and inseam.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
- Fabric: UltraSoft® 8.5oz Basketweave | Fiber Content: 88% Cotton / 12 % High Tenacity Nylon
- Safety: ATPV 9.8 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified ASTM F1506, UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer (normally 2-5 day delivery)