LAPCO FR insulated flame resistant chore coats are made to keep you
warm and dry in the most inclement cold-weather conditions. Quality
construction, FR compliance features, and the new Windshield laminate duck outer shell envelop you in warmth and safety.
Water-repelling - Two (2) water blocking barriers in one outer shell fabric.
Barrier#1-Water is repelled by the durable water repellent outer shell finish. Barrier#2-Polyurethane (PU) laminate backing of the duck outer shell prevents water penetration through the fabric.
- Wind-blocking - The PU film works as a wind barrier, preventing cold wind from entering through the outer shell.
Wicking - The next-to-skin fabric
is smooth, flame-resistant 100% Cotton with moisture management and
the PU film has water vapor release capabilities to keep you comfortable
Warmth - This new outer shell
fabric prevents body heat from escaping creating a loft and trapping air
to increase insulation against the cold.
- Longer-length chore coat hits below the waist
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Two snap-close chest pockets
- One 7" x 5 1/4" interior left chest pocket
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement
- Triple-needle stitching on seams
- Sewn with Nomex® thread
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection
- Pair with a matching FR Insulated Hood for optional extra protection
- Fabric: Outer Shell: Windshield 9 oz. flame-resistant 100% cotton duck with PU laminate backing
- Lining: 12 oz. FR quilted lining-46% cotton/50% non-woven modacrylic/4% polyester
- Safety: ATPV 43.5 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 4, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer