LAPCO FR™ welding shirts have the snaps and heavier materials that
welders prefer. Welders do their best, most consistent work when they
are comfortable in position and protected. Designed for welders by
welders. These welding shirts simplify work life while including myriad
features for protection, compliance, and comfort.
- 9 oz. FR Welding Shirts in flame-resistant 100% Cotton Twill
Gabardine, just like your favorite Non-FR LAPCO™ welding shirts, but
with all the FR protection you need!
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- White Pearl Snap front placket, pocket, and cuff closures.
- 9oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Twill Gabardine with a Moisture Management Finish
- Safety: ATPV 13.2 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified ASTM F1506, UL Classified NFPA 2112
- Extra long sleeve lengths take 4 - 6 weeks to deliver
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer (normally 2 - 5 day delivery)