LAPCO FR™ flame-resistant
utility jeans were designed for linemen, by linemen. These jeans include
all of the safety features and all of the convenient pockets you've
been wishing for in your work jeans.
- Modern FR Jeans with a low rise fit and slightly tapered leg openings.
- Medium wash, two-tone topstitching and lighter, 10oz. fabric for Comfort™
- "Hidden" cell phone welt pocket on right hip, left and right outer
hip utility pockets, small hammer loop on left, left and right
screwdriver loops at back pockets.
- Bar tacks on stress points, non-conductive button closure, sewn with Nomex® thread, brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
- Waist sizes even from 28" to 60"; Length from 28" to 38"
- Some lengths available in odd waist sizes from 29" to 37 - call for availability
- FABRIC: 10 oz. Flame-Resistant 100% Cotton Denim
- ATPV 15 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70 E, UL Classified ASTM F1506, UL Classified NFPA 2112
- PLEASE NOTE: Most sizes are readily available by the manufacturer - if they are out of your size we will let you know as soon as possible (generally with 1 working day)
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped by the manufacturer