LAPCO FR overalls are great for all-season wear. Made of 13oz., 100%
FR cotton denim, it sports a high, “diamond” back with adjustable
elastic suspenders, double-stitched seams for durability, and multiple
utility pockets. Available in sizes SM-6XL.
- Double-needle stitching on side seam and inseam, for extra durability.
- High, “diamond” back construction for fit and ease of movement.
- Shoulder straps feature heavy-duty elastic for comfort.
- Knees are reinforced for durability.
- Reinforced patch pockets on front bib, front slash pockets, back patch pockets, and utility pockets, to keep your items secure.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Safety: ATPV 18 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified ASTM F1506, UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM - drop shipped from the manufacturer