Quarter jackets are approximately 4” longer in the front than mini capes on the large size. They will be longer than that on the larger sizes.
- Colors shades vary from hide to hide - scroll through the pictures with the bubbles under the picture.
- Made of cowhide that has the soft, supple feel of fine garment deerskin with toughness and durability of cowhide- generally a 3.5 to 4 oz leather. Occasionally we get leather that is a lighter weight.
- Adjustable brass snaps on the wrist and neck, rivets on seams at stress points for durability
- Kevlar® stitched
- Color: these vary from hide to hide
- Saddle tan is our flagship color
- Palomino is a lighter yellow/blonde color
- Brandy is a darker brown
- If you wear a large shirt, you probably need a large mini-cape
- If you plan to wear several layers under the mini-cape then go to the next size up
- For sleeve length measure the length of your shirt sleeve from the top of the shoulder to your wrist
- Quarter jacket can be customized with name on the back: ad $10.00
- Select style: block or script
- Select color: black, white, blue, red, green or put color choice in special instructions or give us a call. 575-354-8043
P/L Welder product - hand cut and sewn in USA