Nicholson Pipeliner Half-Round 14" Bastard Cut, Curved/Flat Single-cut file
- Used for rounding out holes and filing concave, convex and flat surfaces
- Rounded on one side, flat on the opposite side
- Bastard cut files are the coarsest files and have the fewest teeth per inch. They are used for heavy stock removal
- Double cut files - consist of two sets of teeth crisscrossing each
- A tang is the tapered end of the file that can either be used to hold the file or it can be inserted into an optional handle
- Applicable materials: Iron, mild steel, plastics, wood
- Style: Pipeliner file; American Pattern
- Tool Shape: straight, tooth pattern: curved - single cut; flat - single cut
- File Type: Half round; Coarseness/Cut: Bastard cut; Cut Type: Double
- Length: 14"
- Width: 1.25"
Supplied by PL Welder in Capitan, NM