Weiler Wolverine 4.5 inch conical flap discs deliver a fast cut rate and
consistent performance at a good value when grinding steel and other
metals. The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact
when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat
surfaces while the 40 grit abrasive grain is best for edge beveling,
chamfering, weld grinding, and blending with an angle grinder. This disc
offers a metal 5/8" - 11 nut that allows for quick changeovers and
prevents the disc from sticking to the spindle.
- Performance tier: Value
- Material Application: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Use with: Right Angle Grinder
- High cut rate and consistent performance at a good value
- Conical disc shape maximizes surface contact for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces.
- Phenolic backing prevents scratching of the work piece.
- Self-sharpening Zirconia Alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure
- 5/8"-11 metal nut allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build up
- Best on steel, cast iron and general use
- Wolverine is an aggressive, get it done product line for everyday general purpose use.
- ANSI standard: B7.1
- 4 1/2" diameter
- Grit 40,60,80,120
- Type 29
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM