Weiler Wolverine 4.5-inch type 27 combo wheels deliver a fast cut rate and consistent performance at a good value when cutting and grinding steel and other metals. Combination wheels offer flexibility and efficiency when switching between cutting and grinding applications. A smaller hub on 4.5-inch wheels keeps the wheel from gouging valuable parts as well as allowing for 30% more usable wheel area.
- Performance Tier: Value
- Material Application: Steel
- Use with Right Angle Grinder
- Aggressive cutting and grinding wheels that will get the job done fast.
- Excellent value for the professional that needs a tough, aggressive wheel.
- Combination wheels offer flexibility and efficiency when switching between cutting and grinding applications.
- Small 5/8"-11 nutted metal hub reduces gouging of the work piece and allows for 30% more usable surface area of the wheel in addition to providing quick spin-on, spin-off changeover of a standard hub.
- Best for use on carbon steel, iron and general-purpose metal use.
- ANSI standard: B7.1
- Arbor: 5/8"-11
- Size 4 1/2" x 1/8"
- Made in Slovenia
- Grit 24
- Hardness T
- Maximum rpm 13300
Supplied by PL Welder, Capitan, NM