LAPCO FR™ flame-resistant utility jeans were designed for linemen, by linemen. These jeans include all of the safety features and all of the convenient pockets you've been wishing for in your work jeans. (MSRP 88.88)
- Modern FR Jeans with a low rise fit with lighter, 10oz. fabric for comfort.
- Slightly tapered leg openings.
- Medium wash and two-tone topstitching.
- "Hidden" cell phone welt pocket on right hip.
- Left and right outer hip utility pockets.
- Small hammer loop on left.
- Left and right screwdriver loops at back pockets.
- Bar tacks on stress points.
- Non-conductive button closure
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
- FABRIC 10 oz. Flame-Resistant 100% Cotton Denim
- SAFETY ATPV 15 cal/cm² HRC/CAT 2 NFPA 70 E UL Classified ASTM F1506 UL Classified NFPA 2112
Supplied by P/L Welder in Alamogordo